[TYPES/announce] Final Call for Participation Midlands Graduate School in Foundations of Computing Science

Eike Ritter E.Ritter at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 06:35:43 EST 2008

   MIDLANDS GRADUATE SCHOOL IN THE FOUNDATIONS OF COMPUTING SCIENCE

                           14-18 APRIL 2008
                      BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM

                      REGISTRATION FORM

          *** The registration deadline is 8 MARCH 2008  ***

TITLE                          :

NAME                           :

POSITION                       :

AFFILIATION                    :

POSTAL ADDRESS                 :

EMAIL ADDRESS                  :

PHONE NUMBER                   :

MOBILE NUMBER                  :

PhD SUPERVISOR (if applicable) :

SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS   : Yes / No

   (If Yes, please specify details.)

The deadline for free registration and accommodation has passed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION         :

   (If there is any additional information that you would like to
    make us aware of, please include the details here.)

ACCOMMODATION:

    We have reserved rooms in the ETAP-hotel for five nights, starting
    on Sunday 13 April.

    Price of this accommodation for five nights:     200 pounds (if
    not covered by free accommodation)

    Would you like us to reserve a room for you? Yes/No

REGISTRATION FEE               : 150 pounds

   Covers lunch on 14-18 April, the course notes, and the dinner on 17
April.

PAYMENT:

   Please either send us a cheque drawn on a UK bank for the correct
   amount, or if you would like to pay by credit card, please fill out
   the fields below and send this form to us by post, or fax it. If
   you pay by credit card we cannot accept e-mails.

   Name (as it appears on the Card)	:
   Type (VISA/Mastercard,Switch)	:
   Card Number				:
   Security Code			:
   Amount of money to be debited	:

   I authorise the University of Birmingham to debit the above card
   with the above amount.

  (Signature)

SUBMISSION INFORMATION         :

   The registration deadline is 8 MARCH 2008, and the completed
   form can be submitted by any of the following means.

   Email to:

      E.Ritter at cs.bham.ac.uk

   Fax to:

      Dr Eike Ritter (MGS 2008)
      +44 (0)121 414 4281

   Post to:

      Dr Eike Ritter
      School of Computer Science
      University of Birmingham
      Birmingham
      B15 2TT

Your registration is not complete until confirmed by us and your
payment (if applicable) received.

 Dr Eike Ritter                         Tel.: (+44) 121 41 44772
 School of Computer Science             Sec.: (+44) 121 41 43711
 The University of Birmingham           Fax.: (+44) 121 41 44281
 Edgbaston                              Email: E.Ritter at cs.bham.ac.uk
 BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TT                    Web: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk
 England