[TYPES/announce] Gauging interest for a machine learning & type theory workshop

Talia Ringer tringer at cs.washington.edu
Sun Jun 27 20:54:00 EDT 2021

If you're interested in attending or helping organize a workshop at the
intersection of machine learning and type theory (dependent types for
machine learning, type theory for neurosymbolic AI, and so on), I'd love it
if you filled out a form indicating interest and spread the word:
https://forms.gle/SkCRszwSCK5s56ZP6

I'm hoping to look back at this in mid-to-late July after a vacation and
put together some kind of organizing team. There is already an overwhelming
amount of interest from the machine learning community---I think the timing
is really perfect. I think this conversation between the two communities is
really important, and my hope is for some new collaborations that spin out
of the workshop. So it will probably be based more on working groups and
less on talks. The form includes an input question prompting for ideas if
you have any.

Thanks!

Talia