[Unison-hackers] MAC OS issue ... only with the GUI version

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Sat Jan 6 02:59:32 EST 2007

On 5 janv. 07, at 23:51, Dany Nativel wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> The traces I sent you earlier on were for crashes I was having with
> the GUI version. I tried the exact same set of file with the commad
> line edition and it worked. Apparently the crash appears at the
> very end like when everything is done... sometimes GUI crashes
> sometimes not.

I think I've noticed this as well. Before the latest version, the GUI
could crash in the middle of synchronization. Now I often see the GUI
hang during synchronization (but looking at unison.log still shows
progress), and when synchronization is finished, the GUI often
crashes as well. (It took me time noticing it because I usually don't
watch the Unison window, I rely on Growl to know when it's done.)

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO