[Unison-hackers] unox: OS X fsnotify adapter for repeat = watch support

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 30 11:41:44 EST 2014

Thanks for this, Hannes!  I’ll be interested to hear how it works for people.

Assuming it does work well (and that the other ones are also working), one question to think about is how these external utilities should best be packaged and maintained.  If there is significant code duplication for different OSs, then perhaps they should all be folded into a single file.  And probably this file should be part of the main Unison repo.  (I’m happy to give people write access to the current SVN repo to work on a unified filewatcher, if that’s useful.)

    - B