[Icfp04-discuss] 2nd generation ants tournament

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Tue Jul 6 14:53:31 EDT 2004

Hello guys,

We are willing to organize a 2nd generation ants tournament on our web
site.

We have received yesterday a new ant from Brian Huffman
(brianh at cse.ogi.edu), which he claims that beats all 1st generation ants.

We will organize the arena to be ready by Friday. Every Monday we will
announce a week champion.

Your feedback is important. I would say to make the ant sources available
only Mondays while displaying the current scores all the time.

So, are we going to have war, or your formic acid level is low?

--

Regards,
Rares Ispas
mail: rares at raisoftware.ro