[Icfp04-discuss] compare of antbrain

Rolf learr at rogers.com
Sun Jun 6 13:05:16 EDT 2004

Heads up for alll...

I finnished my Simulator Friday Night.... Created a dum routine that
output a dump file EXACTLY (using diff) the same as the contest's dump.all

Unbeknown to me, I had the bug in my simulator that it returns state 0
whenever the Move succeeds. Every ant goes to state 0 when it moves. The
test sample.ant never exercises the pass condition on a Move.

Well, I have been chasing my tail for a few hours ... ;-) but now I am
back on track.

Rolf