[Icfp04-discuss] Ant entries

Joseph Gentle josephg at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 8 03:12:39 EDT 2004

Agreed. This problem has been absolutely fascinating! I didn't get a
very intelligent ant after all my evolutionary algorithms/etc but I did
get this.

Run it and keep running until an ant enters its little trap (mwahahaha)

The cool thing is I have no idea whatsoever how this works - it evolved
amongst my other somehwat more useful ant brains.... I just think its
rediculously cool!

-Joseph
Computer Science student from Sydney, Aus