[Icfp04-discuss] Visualisation

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Mon Jun 7 16:03:10 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 07:46:59PM +0200, Franz Fangmeyer wrote:
> On Monday 07 June 2004 10:53, G.Schoepp wrote:
> > Kamil Skalski schrieb:
> > > http://www.nemerle.org/~nazgul/ANT_snieg.jpg
> > > at least it looks nice, but algorithms are still under heavy construction
> >
> > And the AAA (Ant Art Award) goes to...
>
> Hey, I want to be part of THIS competition:
> http://fangmeyer.name/ants.gif

My simulator doubles as a debugger.  The ant highlighted in blue has its
state machine source displayed in the Vim session in the left window.
As the simulator steps through the program it highlights the proper line
in Vim.

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~pelzlpj/icfp2004/screenshot.png

My ant may suck, but I'm feeling pretty good about my development tools!
:-)

Paul