[Icfp04-discuss] Getting results

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 7 23:06:16 EDT 2004

> Ive been running all the ants ive found against each other, i think the
> organizers would like to keep it private and i dont have all the ants
> involved (and only complete processed map 0)
> if somebody is intrested mail me personally.

Yes, we'd really like to keep the relative performance of the various teams'
entries secret until the official announcement of winners at ICFP.

Glad to hear people enjoyed the contest!

    - Benjamin

BENJAMIN C. PIERCE, Professor
Dept. of Computer & Information Science
University of Pennsylvania                                    +1 215 898-2012
3330 Walnut St.                                          Fax: +1 215 898-0587
Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA                http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce