[Icfp04-discuss] Re: simulator

Eijiro Sumii sumii at saul.cis.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 9 11:03:40 EDT 2004

From: Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
> I'm assuming you also implemented many ants while developing this problem;
> would you be willing to post some of the best of them? It'd be extremely
> cool to see what kind of things you had in mind when the final problem was
> ready, and how that corresponded with what people actually did.

We'll think about it (maybe not right now), but I can say for sure you
participants discovered most (if not all) of the ideas we knew in
advance - and even more.  Thanks a lot to you all!

--
Eijiro Sumii (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~sumii/)
Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania