[Icfp04-discuss] Team monkeys

Aly Merchant merchanta at acm.org
Wed Jun 9 12:24:26 EDT 2004

Team Monkeys' ant can be found at:
  http://cobe.dyndns.org/icfp/icfp2004.html

Before all the top teams rush in to scout the new competition ... there
isn't any.  It probably gets classified in the "mostly harmless"
category.  Passive, docile and remarkably tasty they are excellent
sources of vitamins which other teams make use of time and time again.

They average about 150 food units on the sample maps against various
harmless ants and can usually maintain triple digits against themselves.

One of my teammates has also put a lot of time and effort into writing a
summary, and I will quote it here: "Nous sommes SCREWED.  That is all."
:)

Good luck to everyone, and thanks again to the organizers.

Team Monkeys 0T4 [Mohammed Ajmal, Aly Merchant, Liviu Tancau]