[Icfp04-discuss] Unofficial Tournament

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Sat Jun 19 00:19:41 EDT 2004

At the request of Professor Pierce, we will take the tournament page
offline immediately.

We have invested a lot of work in building the page and its distributed
computing infrastructure, but we appreciate too much the much greater
effort the organizers did, for what is the best programming contest in the
world.

The Join Tournament page will remain online. You can use it to add your
ants:
http://www.raisoftware.ro/TreeContent/Articles/ICFP/AddAnt.aspx

...and we will have a new unofficial tourney as soon as the organizers
give the green light. Second generation ants are welcome, but since we do
not have the necessary column right now, do us a favor and add a !
(exclamation) to its name.

BTW, would the organizers agree to a tournament of second generation ants
only?

--

Regards,
Rares Ispas