[Icfp04-discuss] Unofficial Tournament

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Sat Jun 19 14:42:49 EDT 2004

Vox populi, vox Dei. If 10 people express their desire to work on
next-generation ants, we will revive the tournament. Open only for ants
not submitted to ICFP.

I would say to schedule the next tournament 2 weeks from now (July 3rd),
or when at least 10 people say they have ants ready for display. After
that it would be an ongoing event, that is, each team has max two ants,
and they update the weakest one, when they wish.

Personally, I have a 49 lines ant (post contest), which gathers food
amazingly well, I would love to see a mini-contest, say < 100?