[Icfp04-discuss] Ant Wars spinoff

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Mon Sep 13 18:16:54 EDT 2004

I would like to remind the community that the online tournament at

http://www.raisoftware.ro/TreeContent/Articles/ICFP/LastTournament.aspx

is still alive, though not very healthy. We have five teams competing,
Eijiro and PacSoft sharing the number one spot.

Joining is easy, and yes, no Google ads, nor spam email:
http://www.raisoftware.ro/TreeContent/Articles/ICFP/AddAnt.aspx

ICFP 2004 has been a great contest, but I think that the domain was pretty
much explored for any significant new developments to occur, unless some
of the ants limitations are removed. Thing is, those limitations made if
funny. More marking bits would allow classical shortest paths algorithms
to be used.

Do you have a revolutionary design? Submit an ant and prove it!

Rares

--

Regards,
Rares Ispas