[POPLmark] Experience report with Twelf

Karl Crary crary at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:54:31 EDT 2005

Aren't you turning the matter entirely on its head?  Coq gives you no
*benefit* to thinking about subordination, whereas Twelf does.  (To be
fair, I don't think Coq can.  Starting from the Calculus of
Constructions, I don't think you can define a reasonable notion of
subordination.  But perhaps I'll be proven wrong.)

Setting that aside, now that you have some experience using Twelf, I'll
bet that you will think about subordination ahead of time in the future.

    -- Karl