[POPLmark] POPLmark wiki (was: Some notes)

Geoffrey Alan Washburn geoffw at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 6 16:17:15 EDT 2005

Lauri Alanko wrote:

>However, it seems that all the static documents at the Poplmark wiki
>have disappeared, and in particular the challenge itself cannot be
>found. Whoever maintains it, please fix it, and add a webmaster address
>somewhere so no one need bother the entire list with technical issues.

    We made a mistake when installing the redirect.  The problem was
further compounded because the only person able to fix the problem was
AWOL in Europe for a few days.  It should be corrected now, but if we
missed something let us know on the associated Talk/Discussion page.

    Since many of you were probably not present for the announcement
made during the Merλin panel discussion, I'll point out here that we
have converted our old MMM/POPLmark pages into a wiki.  The hope is that
this will provide a less linear forum and resource for the community
than this mailing list.  You can take a look at
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~plclub/mmm/.

--
[Geoff Washburn|geoffw at cis.upenn.edu|http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~geoffw/]