[POPLmark] Poplmark Digest, Vol 10, Issue 5

Daniel C. Wang danwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 1 02:02:01 EDT 2006

I guess, I should have specified that you're theory of expressions
should support a notion of "alpha-equality" and capture avoiding
substitution. I think, your Coq solution fails in that case.