[POPLmark] Announcement of the Coq Tips wiki

Jeffrey Vaughan vaughan2 at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 2 17:32:02 EDT 2008

The University of Pennsylvania's Provers group is pleased to announce a new Coq Tips area on the POPLmark wiki.  This sub-wiki is intended to collate information relevant to formalizing programming languages in Coq.  Currently we index several insightful coq-club archive threads and provide code for some general purpose tactics.

In the future we may be interested in merging with another established Coq resource, such as Cocorico.  For now, we hope that the Coq Tips wiki will become a valuable resource for those studying programing languages in Coq.

Please visit, read, and contribute to the Coq Tips wiki:
http://alliance.seas.upenn.edu/~plclub/cgi-bin/poplmark/index.php?title=Coq_tips

The University of Pennsylvania Provers Group
   Brian E. Aydemir, Aaron Bohannon, Nate Foster,
   Benjamin Pierce, Jeff Vaughan, Dimitris Vytiniotis,
   Geoff Washburn, Stephanie Weirich, Steve Zdancewic