[TYPES/announce] Open position for a postdoctoral researcher at the TU Munich

Christian Urban urbanc at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 11 08:34:05 EDT 2006

Apologies for multiple postings. Please bring this announcement
to the attention of anyone who might be interested.

                 Postdoctoral researcher in the
             Nominal Methods Group at the TU Munich

We have an open position for a postdoctoral researcher in the
newly formed nominal methods group at the TU Munich. The research
of our group is centered around the nominal datatype package. This
package pushes the state of the art of formalising programming
languages and solving POPLmark-like problems without having to
resort to using de-Bruijn indices and higher-order abstract syntax.