[TYPES/announce] PDMC'06 cfp. Early registration: July 18

Jaco van de Pol Jaco.van.de.Pol at cwi.nl
Thu Jul 13 05:48:09 EDT 2006

              C A L L   F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

                         PDMC 2006, August 31
                      5th International Workshop on
            Parallel and Distributed Methods in VerifiCation
                     co-located with CONCUR, Bonn

Early registration deadline: July 18

Workshop website       : http://pdmc.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/PDMC06/
Registration via CONCUR: http://depend.cs.uni-sb.de/index.php?id=371

Program:
========

Lubos Brim (invited speaker):
    Distributed Verification: Exploring the Power of Raw Computing Power

Christophe Pajault, Jean-Francois Pradat-Peyre
    Distributed Colored Petri Net Model-Checking with Galaxy

Jiri Barnat, Pavel Moravec
    Parallel Algorithms for Finding SCCs in Implicitly Given Graphs

Anton Wijs (work-in-progress)
    Distributed Guided State Space Exploration for Scheduling Problems

Jonathan Ezekiel, Gerald Luettgen, Radu Siminiceanu
    Can Saturation be Parallelised? On the Parallelisation of a
    Symbolic State-Space Generator

Erika Abraham, Bernd Becker, Martin Fraenzle,
Christian Herde, Tobias Schubert
    Parallel SAT-Solving in Bounded Model Checking

Jiri Barnat, Lubos Brim, Ivana Cerna, Milan Ceska, Jana Tumova
    (work-in-progress)
    Distributed Qualitative LTL Model Checking of Markov Decision Processes

PC Chairs:
   Boudewijn Haverkort
   Jaco van de Pol

--