[TYPES/announce] [isabelle] Junior researcher position at TU Berlin

Florian Kammueller flokam at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 20 12:43:20 EDT 2006

[Sorry for multiple copies, please redistribute to any interested parties]

Junior researcher position for two years (extension by one year possible)
at Technische Universitaet Berlin in the ASCOT project.

In this project we want to investigate the new language paradigms
aspect-orientation and collaboration-based programming with interactive
HOL theorem proving.

The position is paid according to BAT2a -- the German salary scheme for
public service. The salary varies according to age and martial status
roughly between 2000 and 3000 euros per month.

The applicant should have a strong background in HOL theorem proving
(Isabelle or Coq)
and an interest in programming languages. The position may be used to do
a PhD, but may as well be considered as a post-doc position.

Applications including a curriculum vitae and adresses of referees, should
be sent preferably by email to flokam at cs.tu-berlin.de (or alternatively by
regular mail to the address below). There is no strict deadline but we would
like to start October or November. For further information and enquiries
please feel free to contact this email or refer to the preliminary
project web page
http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~flokam/ascot.

Dr. Florian Kammüller
TU-Berlin,
Institut für Softwaretechnik und Theoretische Informatik,
FR 5-6,
Franklinstr 28/29,
10587 Berlin