[TYPES/announce] Summer School on Language-Based Techniques for Integrating with the External World

Dan Grossman djg at cs.washington.edu
Fri Feb 23 01:47:04 EST 2007

[Several of the speakers will present types-related topics.]

A Summer School on Language-Based Techniques for Integrating with the
External World will be held at the University of Oregon this July.  This
is now  the 6th year of the summer school, with the topic varying each
year, and  we've gotten very positive feedback from students in past
years.  Attached is our flyer, which lists the topics and
speakers, and the web page for the summer school is

http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/summerschool/summer07/index.html