[TYPES/announce] postdoc position available at ENS Lyon

Daniel.Hirschkoff@ens-lyon.fr Daniel.Hirschkoff at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 18 11:20:11 EDT 2007

The Plume team of the Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon
(http://www.ens-lyon.fr/LIP/PLUME/index.html.en) is offering a 12
months job to collaborate within the project MoDyFiable ("Modularite
Dynamique Fiable").

The goal of this project is to provide a core programming model for
dynamic modularity. By dynamic modularity, we refer to the ability in
modern software to act on the structure of a system at runtime
(deployment, dynamic update, code mobility, ..). In collaboration with
INRIA project SARDES (Grenoble -- France), we are currently developing
a process algebraic model where to represent and analyse such
phenomena. Technically, work in this project will involve areas of
research belonging to the following list: process calculi, behavioural
equivalences, type systems, abstract machines, denotational models.

See

  https://www2.cnrs.fr/DRH/post-docs07/?pid=1&action=view&id=546&lang=en

     for a more detailed description of the offer.

Important facts to notice (see
  https://www2.cnrs.fr/DRH/post-docs07/index.php?pid=8&lang=en):

- the deadline to apply is April 30th
- salary will be 2500 euros gross

The application file is downloadable from the above URL. For more
information, get in contact with Daniel.Hirschkoff at ens-lyon.fr.