[TYPES/announce] post-doc position

René David rene.david at univ-savoie.fr
Thu May 24 08:32:09 EDT 2007

The University of Chambery proposes a post-doc position for the next
academic year (from october 1-st 2007 to september 30-th 2008).
The candidate must come from a foreign country. The salary is 1830 euros
per month.
The fields of research of our group is :

- Logic : proof theory, type theory, proof assistants, lambda-calculus,
- Discrete mathematics : combinatorics on words, cellular automata,
discrete geometry, ...

More details on our web page : www.lama.univ-savoie.fr

The deadline for the formal application is June 25-th 2006.
If you want to apply for this position and work with the Logic group in
Chambery, please contact me as soon as possible.
René

**********************************

René DAVID
Laboratoire de Maths