[TYPES/announce] Call for papers: Proceedings of TYPES 2007

Marino Miculan miculan at dimi.uniud.it
Fri Jul 13 12:23:48 EDT 2007

                                  *** Call for papers: Proceedings of
TYPES 2007 ***

                                   http://users.dimi.uniud.it/types07/
types07-cfp.html

                                   * OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED
RESEARCHERS *

The Post-Proceedings of the TYPES 2007 Annual Conference will be
published, after a formal refereeing process, as a volume of the
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Previous TYPES post-
workshop proceedings include LNCS volumes 4502, 3895, 3085, 2646,
2277, 1657, 1512, 1158, 996 and 806. We hope this volume will give a
good account of the papers presented at the conference and of recent
research in the field in general.

** TOPICS **

We encourage you to submit research papers on the subject of the
Types Coordination Action (see http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Research/
Logic/Types/objectives.html). Topics include, but are not limited to:

- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics
- applications of type theory
- dependently typed programming
- industrial uses of type theory technology
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems
- implementation of proof-assistants
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning
- links between type theory and functional programming
- formalizing mathematics using type theory

Work within the scope of TYPES that was not presented at the workshop
or whose authors are not formally involved in the Coordination Action
may also be submitted for the proceedings.

** IMPORTANT DATES **

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, September 24, 2007.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Monday, November 5, 2007.
FINAL VERSION DUE: Monday, December 3, 2007.

** Submission guidelines **

We invite submission of high quality papers, written in English and
typeset in LaTeX2e using the LNCS style. (See authors Instructions at
Springer Online). Submissions should not have been published and
should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submissions should be no more than fifteen pages long in LNCS style.
Please email your contribution as a self-contained PDF file to

    types07 at dimi.uniud.it

with subject "Submission to TYPES 2007 proceedings".
In a separate email, give the title, authors and abstract of your
submission, as well as email address of the corresponding author.
All submissions will be acknowledged.

LNCS is now published in full-text electronic version, as well as
printed books. Thus we will need the final LaTeX source files of
accepted submissions. The final versions of accepted submissions must
be in the LaTeX2e LNCS style, and be as self-contained as possible.
With the final version you will also be asked to complete a copyright
form for LNCS accepted papers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Marino Miculan, Ivan Scagnetto, Furio Honsell
Editors of the TYPES 2007 Proceedings