[TYPES/announce] ETAPS 2008: Call for tutorial proposals

Joost-Pieter Katoen katoen at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 13 10:01:03 EDT 2007

[We apologise for multiple copies.]

   ETAPS 2008: CALL FOR TUTORIALS

                         Deadline: November 1, 2007

        ETAPS 2008

        European Joint Conferences on Theory And Practice of Software

        March 29 - April 6, 2008
        Budapest, Hungary

        http://www.etaps.org

Proposals for half-day or full-day tutorials related to ETAPS 2008
are invited.

Tutorial proposals will be evaluated on the basis of their assessed
benefit for prospective participants of ETAPS 2008.

Proposals should include

- a description of the material that will be covered in the tutorial;

- a justification of the relevance of the tutorial for ETAPS 2008;

- a short history of the tutorial if it has been given before;

- the duration of the tutorial;

- the key learning objectives for the participants;

- the intended audience for the tutorial and the required background;

- and the credentials of the instructors(s).

Tutorial proposals should be send by November 1, 2007 to:

                  etaps08-organizers at mit.bme.hu

For further information, you can contact the same mail address as
above, or alternatively use:

phone: +36-1-463-3598
fax: +36-1-463-2667

| Joost-Pieter Katoen  email: my_last_name[at]cs.rwth-aachen.de |
| RWTH Aachen             URL: www-i2.cs.rwth-aachen.de/~katoen |
| LS2: Software Modeling and Verification  tel: +49 241 8021200 |
| D-52056 Aachen, Germany                  fax: +49-241 8022217 |