[TYPES/announce] Small Workshop: DEPENDENTLY TYPED PROGRAMMING

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed Jan 16 17:49:47 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

it is now possible to register for the small workshop on Dependently
Typed Programming in Nottingham - see http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/
darcs/DTP08/

The workshop is taking place 18-20 February in Nottingham at the NCSL
conference centre. This is on campus but much nicer than the usual
student accomodation!

We have two invited speakers: Lennart Augustsson and Xavier Leroy.

For more details see the webpage: http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/darcs/
DTP08/

Please register soon, there is a limit of accomodation at NCSL - we
will have
to confirm our reservation Monday, 21/1/07.

Cheers,
Thorsten

REGISTRATION FORM FOR "Dependently Typed Programming 08"

Name :
Affiliation :

I would like to give a talk / I would not like to give a talk.

If you would like to give a talk:

Long Talk (ca 30 minutes) / Short talk (ca 10 minutes)
Title :
Abstract:

Nights at NCSL : 17-18, 18-19, 19-20

Payment : £125 x nights + £50 (including meals and accomodation)
	           Default: £425

*If you want to stay additional nights please let us know, we will
try to book them*
*If you prefer to use alternative accomodation, you will have to pay
the rate for day delegates: £50/day + £ 50*
                    £ 50 x day + £ 50 (including meals but without
accomodation)

PAYMENT

You can either pay
- by credit card
   Fill out the form below and either send it to
dtpnott08 at cs.nott.ac.uk by email
   OR fax it to F:+44 (0) 115 951 4254 (Attn: Elizabeth Clunie)