[TYPES/announce] Call for papers: Post-Proceedings of TYPES 2008

Stefano Berardi stefano at di.unito.it
Tue Apr 29 15:55:34 EDT 2008

(As usual, apologies for multiple copies)

Call for papers: Post-Proceedings of TYPES 2008.

This call is open to all intersted researchers. Please circulate this
mail in your reserch group.

The Post-Proceedings of the TYPES 2008 Annual Workshop (see
http://types2008.di.unito.it/) will be published, after a formal referee
process, as a volume of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)
series.  Previous TYPES Post-Proceedings include LNCS volumes 4941,
4502, 3895, 3085, 2646, 2277, 1657, 1512, 1158, 996 and 806. We hope
this volume will give a good account of the papers presented at the
workshop and of recent research in the field in general.

TOPIC

We encourage you to submit research papers on the subject of
the Types Project (http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Research/Logic/Types/).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics
- applications of type theory
- programming with type theory
- industrial uses of type theory technology
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems
- theory and implementation of proof-assistants
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning
- links between type theory and functional programming
- formalizing mathematics using type theory.

Submissions are not restricted to works presented at the workshop, nor
the authors are expected to be formally involved in the Types project.

IMPORTAN DATES

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  Monday, September 1, 2008
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  Monday, September 8, 2008
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Monday, November 3, 2008
FINAL VERSION DUE: Monday, December 1, 2008

We invite submission of high quality papers, written in English and
typeset in LaTeX2e using the LNCS style. (See Authors Instructions at
http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html). Submissions should not
have been published and should not be under consideration for
publication elsewhere. Submissions should be no more than fifteen pages
long in LNCS style.
Please upload title, authors, abstract of your submission, and the
submission itself, as well as the email address of the corresponding
author, via the url:

         http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=types08postproc

LNCS is now published in full-text electronic version, as well as
printed books. Thus we will need the final LaTeX source files of
accepted submissions. The final versions of accepted submissions must be
in the LaTeX2e LNCS style, and be as self-contained as possible. With
the final version you will also be asked to complete a copyrightform for
LNCS accepted papers (see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/copyright.html).

	Best regards,

	Stefano Berardi, Ferruccio Damiani, Ugo de’ Liguoro
	(Editors of the TYPES 2008 Post-Proceedings)