[TYPES/announce] Call for PhD students

Carsten Schuermann carsten at itu.dk
Thu Sep 4 08:35:46 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am writing to inform you that the IT University of Copenhagen is
looking for outstanding PhD applicants in the areas of

Programming languages, automated reasoning, logical frameworks, proof
assistants, semantics, category theory, domain theory, distributed and
mobile computing, business processes, concurrency theory, electronic
voting, formal methods, verification, algorithms, planning,
scheduling, verification, test, configuration; user interface software
technology, ubiquitous computing, software architectures, empirical
studies of software development in organizations, functional and
object-oriented languages.

Please find more information about the PhD positions on our webpage.

       http://www1.itu.dk/sw13225.asp

Application deadline:  October 10, 2008, noon.

Sincerely yours,
-- Carsten Schuermann