[TYPES/announce] FINAL CALL for Types 2008 Post-Proceedings - Deadline: October 15, 2008

Stefano Berardi stefano at di.unito.it
Tue Oct 7 09:13:53 EDT 2008

FINAL CALL for papers: TYPES 2008 Post-Proceedings

[As usual for the post-proceedings of the TYPES workshops,
submissions are not restricted to works presented at the workshop,
nor then authors are expected to be formally involved in the Types project.]

ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  Wednesaday, October 15, 2008
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Monday, December 15, 2008
FINAL VERSION DUE: Monday, January 19, 2009

The Post-Proceedings of the TYPES 2008 Annual Workshop (see
http://types2008.di.unito.it/)
will be published, after a formal referee process,
as a volume of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Previous TYPES Post-Proceedings include
LNCS volumes 4941, 4502, 3895, 3085, 2646, 2277, 1657, 1512, 1158, 996
and 806.
We hope this volume will give a good account of the papers presented at
the workshop
and of recent research in the field in general.

TOPICS

We encourage you to submit research papers on the subject of
the Types Project (http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Research/Logic/Types/).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics
- applications of type theory
- programming with type theory
- industrial uses of type theory technology
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems
- theory and implementation of proof-assistants
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning
- links between type theory and functional programming
- formalizing mathematics using type theory.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION
We invite submission of high quality papers,
written in English and typeset in LaTeX2e using the LNCS style.
(See Authors Instructions at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html).
Submissions should not have been published and should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submissions should be no more than fifteen pages long in LNCS style.
Please upload title, authors, abstract of your submission, and the
submission itself,
as well as the email address of the corresponding author, via the url:

         http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=types08postproc

LNCS is now published in full-text electronic version, as well as
printed books.
Thus we will need the final LaTeX source files of accepted submissions.
The final versions of accepted submissions must be in the LaTeX2e LNCS
style,
and be as self-contained as possible.
With the final version you will also be asked to complete a copyright
form for LNCS accepted papers
(see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/copyright.html).

Best regards,

Stefano Berardi, Ferruccio Damiani, Ugo de’ Liguoro
(Editors of the TYPES 2008 Post-Proceedings)