[TYPES/announce] questiuon about strong normalization in untyped lambda-calculus

Andrei Popescu uuomul at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:18:00 EDT 2008

Dear Robin, Mariangiola, Jonathan, Tillmann, Derek, Laurent, Pierre, Eduardo, and Luca Paolini,

I thank you very much for your comments and references.  Especially, it was very instructive for me to find out about sets of terms related to my set,
but, unlike my set, also enjoying the property of being existent :) .

Best regards,
   Andrei