[TYPES/announce] PhD positions at Nottingham & Swansea

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Mar 2 10:35:18 EST 2009

Hi,

we have two fully funded PhD positions in our project on induction-
recursion: one at Swansea (with Anton Setzer) and one at Nottingham
(with me). This would be perfect for people who are interested in the
foundations of Type Theory. See

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/phd.html

Please forward this information to talented students who are looking
for funding.

Cheers,
Thorsten