[TYPES/announce] Call for FLoC 2010 Workshops

Michael Norrish Michael.Norrish at nicta.com.au
Fri May 1 01:46:02 EDT 2009

In 2010, the ACL2 Workshop and TPHOLs conference will be combining to
form the ITP ("Interactive Theorem Proving") conference.  ITP 2010
will also be part of the FLoC combination of conferences and
workshops, to be held in Edinburgh in July 2010.

FLoC has now issued a call for workshops to be part of the combination
(see attached), and importantly:

   Each workshop proposal must indicate one sponsoring conference among
   the participating conferences.

I am the workshop chair for ITP, and I would like to encourage
workshop applications that mention ITP as their "sponsor".
Submissions will be handled via Easychair

   http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=floc10cfw

but I am happy to discuss possible workshop applications in advance if
there is anything that is unclear.

Michael.