[TYPES/announce] Call for Papers YR-CONCUR'09

Joost-Pieter Katoen katoen at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 28 09:20:40 EDT 2009

[We apologise for multiple copies.]

                  CALL FOR PAPERS: YR-CONCUR 2009

         Young Researchers Workshop on Concurrency Theory

                        September 5, 2009

                          Bologna, Italy

             moves.rwth-aachen.de/Events/YR-CONCUR09/

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

This one-day workshop aims to bring together PhD students, and
young researchers in concurrency theory who recently completed
their doctoral studies in the last few years. Excellent master
students working on concurrency theory are also encouraged to
contribute.  The workshop aims at providing a platform where
young researchers exchange new results related to concurrency
theory and receive feedback on their research. Focus is on in-
formal discussions.

FORMAT

YR-CONCUR is a satellite workshop of CONCUR 2009 (for more in-
formation, see http://concur09.cs.unibo.it/).   We anticipate
that many CONCUR participants attend the YR-workshop (and vice
versa).  YR-CONCUR presentations will be based on a four page
abstract (incl. references).  The accepted abstracts are made
available at the workshop.  No formal proceedings are planned.
It is thus also allowed (and encouraged) to send results that
have been published at other conferences.

IMPORTANT DATES

Deadline for 4-page abstracts: July 3, 2009
Notification of acceptance: July 20, 2009
Workshop: September 5, 2009.

SUBMISSION: see instructions on the workshop web-page.

PROGRAM COMMITEE

Benedikt Bollig (ENS Cachan, F)
Michele Boreale (U. Firenze, I)
Dino Distefano (QMU London, UK)
Azadeh Farzan (CMU, USA)
Joost-Pieter Katoen (RWTH Aachen, D and U. Twente, NL, chair)
Bas Luttik (TU Eindhoven and CWI, NL)
Paola Quaglia (DISI and CoSBi, I)
Nir Piterman (Imperial College, UK)