[TYPES/announce] New Book: SEwPR

Robby Findler robby at eecs.northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 24 15:27:55 EDT 2009

We are happy to announce our book on tools for engineering semantic models:

 Semantics Engineering with PLT Redex
 MIT Press, July 2009

The first part of the book covers reduction semantics (also known as
"evaluation context" semantics). The second part introduces the PLT
Redex tool suite for experimenting with such models. The final part
consists of a series of third-party models that illustrate the use of
PLT Redex for a wide range of examples.

For more information see the Redex website (which contains the preface
of the book, a sample syllabus, and a quick-start guide to Redex):

 http://redex.plt-scheme.org/

Best,
Matthias, Robby, and Matthew