[TYPES/announce] Postodoc program 2010 (Foundation "Sciences Mathématiques de Paris" )

Pierre-Louis Curien Pierre-Louis.Curien at pps.jussieu.fr
Tue Oct 27 11:32:13 EDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

The Foundation Sciences Mathematiques de Paris

www.sciencesmaths-paris.fr

that covers all fields of mathematics as well as (theoretical)
computer science, has opened its 2010 programs, including
an attractive research chair and a (1 year or 2 years) postdoc programme.
Applications that are particularly suited for one of the two research labs
of the Foundation

(LIAFA and PPS: www.liafa.jussieu.fr and www.pps.jussieu.fr)

or/and for one of the research teams of INRIA Rocquencourt associated with
the Foundation are welcome. The deadlines for postdoc application is

**** December 13, 2009 ****

The application procedure is as indicated on the website of the Foundation
(English version available).  But I can
only highly recommend that potential candidates take prior contacts
with a member of the hosting laboratory or team. Only candidates with a
clear research fit, and a high research profile may have a chance to win
this tough competition, given its broad scope!
Don't hesitate to contact me or one of my colleages in Paris 7
University for further details or advice.

For potential applications to the research chair position, please contact me!

Best regards,

Pierre-Louis