[TYPES/announce] Jobs in Program Analysis R&D

Don Sannella d.sannella at contemplateltd.com
Fri Feb 5 04:05:52 EST 2010

Contemplate Ltd, a spin-out from the University of Edinburgh, is
working on tools for improving software quality, using type-based
static analysis and related technologies.  Our current focus is
multi-threaded Java programs.  Our current implementation languages
include OCaml, Java, and Datalog.

Contemplate has openings for a small number of Researcher Engineers
and Software Engineers.  Researcher Engineers should have PhD-level or
equivalent training and also be excellent software engineers, capable
of directing others.  Software Engineers should have an outstanding
academic and/or industrial record of achievement.

For more details of desirable background experience, please see our
recruiting page at

   http://www.contemplateltd.com/jobs.html

Send notes of interest and enquiries to jobs at contemplateltd.com.

Don Sannella               d.sannella at contemplateltd.com