[TYPES/announce] CFP: Call for papers, Coq Workshop (Edinburgh, July 9)

Yves Bertot Yves.Bertot at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Mar 1 03:41:45 EST 2010

lease help disseminate this call for papers

Two changes in the call for papers:

1/ papers describing experiments in other type theory-based proof
assistants are explicitly invited to this workshop,

2/ EPTCS (http://eptcs.org/) has agreed to host the proceedings.

Call for papers

The Coq workshop will bring together Coq users, developers and
contributors. The workshop will be organized from submitted papers,
invited talks and a plenary discussion on the evolution and design of
Coq. Topics for submitting a paper include:

   * Experiments with type-theoretic proof assistants
   * Language or tactics features
   * Theory and implementation of the Calculus of Inductive Constructions
   * Applications and experience in education and industry
   * Tools, platforms built on Coq
   * Plugins, libraries for Coq
   * Interfacing with Coq
   * Formalization tricks and Coq pearls

Authors should submit their paper through EasyChair at the following link:

http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=coq2

Submitted papers should be in (postscript or) portable document format.
Papers should not exceed 12 pages in length in single-column full-page
11pt A4 style.

If there is sufficient demand, we will try to organize a time slot for
demonstrations. Similarly, we may also organize a session on the lessons
learned from teaching Coq. If you are interested, please send a brief
proposal.

Venue

FLoC 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland

Important Dates

   * March 22nd: Deadline for submission of papers
   * May 1st: Acceptance Notification
   * May 31st: Final version of articles
   * July 9th: Workshop in Edinburgh

Program Committee