[TYPES/announce] RADICAL: workshop on data, types, languages at MSR Cambridge, May 10-11

Andy Gordon (MSR) adg at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 26 01:40:27 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

We're putting together an informal workshop on data, types, and languages, at MSR Cambridge in May.

RADICAL: Relations and Data Integrity Constraints and Languages
http://research.microsoft.com/~adg/RADICAL2010/

As of mid-March, we are delighted and excited to have gathered a fairly full programme of 30 minute talks, and we have only a few slots left. We aim to have a late-afternoon session of lightning announcements of recent work, position statements, or provocations, so we hope to fit in everyone who wants to speak, on a relevant topic, either as a 30 minute or lightning talk.

If you'd like to speak at or attend the workshop, please mail me as soon as possible, please, and no later than one week's time, April 1. Please include title and short abstract.

Regards, Andy

(on behalf of the other organisers David Langworthy, Microsoft SQL Server, and Philip Wadler, University of Edinburgh)