[TYPES/announce] Program Director positions (programming languages & formal methods) application deadline May 3, 2010

Michael Hicks mwh at cs.umd.edu
Wed Mar 31 16:53:26 EDT 2010

The US National Science Foundation funds much of the research in the US on programming languages and type systems.  Per the e-mail below (which Dr. Greenspan agreed that I could forward), the NSF is looking to hire new program directors in this area.  If US readers of this list are interested in serving the research community in this capacity, that would be great!

Cheers,
-Mike

Begin forwarded message: