[TYPES/announce] PAR-10 call for participation and informal presentations

Ana Bove bove at chalmers.se
Thu Apr 15 06:34:04 EDT 2010

           Call for Informal Presentations and Participation

                             PAR 2010

   Workshop on Partiality And Recursion in Interactive Theorem Provers
                     Edinburgh, UK, 15 July 2010
                   (satellite workshop of ITP'10)
                       a mid-FLoC 2010 workshop

             <http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ek/PAR-10/>

PAR'10 is a one-day workshop organised as a part of FLoC'10.  It is a
venue for researchers working on new approaches to cope with partial
recursive or corecursive functions in interactive theorem provers.
See  <http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ek/PAR-10/> for further details.

The programme of the workshop will comprise of two invited talks, and
several regular paper presentations. Additionally, we wish to provide
an opportunity for informal discussion of ongoing research on partial
recursion and co-recursion in interactive theorem provers.

If you wish to contribute an informal presentation, please upload a
title and an abstract by *28 April 2010* to EasyChair via
<http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=par10> .  We will try to
accommodate as many short presentations as our schedule allows.

We take the opportunity to remind you that the early registration to
FLoC and its workshops is open until the 17th of May. Please register
and participate in PAR'10 even if you do not wish to submit any talks.

-- PAR'10 organising committee