[TYPES/announce] Workshop "Realizability in Chambéry"

Pierre Hyvernat pierre.hyvernat at univ-savoie.fr
Fri Apr 16 16:46:29 EDT 2010

Greetings to all!

This is the first official announcement for the third workshop
"Réalisabilité à Chambéry".

This year's workshop will take place during week 22, that is Tuesday
1st of June -- Friday 4th of June.

If enough participants express interest for it, Monday the 31st of May
will be used for a preliminary course before the actual workshop.

Partial information can already be found on the web page:
  http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2010/
and you can register for the workshop there:
  http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2010/index.php?page=registration

There will be an invited "course" given by Martin Hyland as well as two
invited seminars by Thomas Streicher and Jaap van Oosten.

There will be 2 sessions for contributed talks, and PhD students are
particularly encouraged to submit a talk. (There will be no official
proceedings though.)

More details about contents of invited talks and schedule will be added
to the web page when available.

Meanwhile, feel free to register (via the web page), submit talks or
contact me for additional details (or comments).

Note: the workshop will be similar in spirit to the last one.  The
intention is to have a nice and friendly week without all the glitter of
big conferences.  There is no registration fee, but the organizing
committee doesn't organize much besides the actual workshop.

There is a possibility to get a student room (on campus, very cheap, but
only a bare room).  Students will of course be given priority for those,
but anyone can ask for one...
Other possibilities for accommodation are given on the web page:
  http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2010/index.php?page=location

Pierre Hyvernat
--
I don't quite hear what you say, but I beg to differ
entirely with you.