[TYPES/announce] FINAL CALL FOR POSTERS - MLQA 2010: Models and Logics for Quantitative Analysis

Michael Smith mjas at imm.dtu.dk
Wed Jun 9 04:50:55 EDT 2010

Second Annual Meeting of the ERCIM Working Group on Models and Logics
for Quantitative Analysis (MLQA 2010)

http://wiki.ercim.eu/wg/MLQA/index.php/July_2010:_MLQA_meeting_at_FLoC_2010%2C_Edinburgh

July 9th, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Part of the Federated Logic Conference (FLoC 2010)
Affiliated with Logic in Computer Science (LICS 2010)

*** FINAL CALL FOR POSTERS ***

Important dates:
Abstract submission: June 18th, 2010
Submission deadline (strict): June 25th, 2010
Author notification: June 28th, 2010
Meeting: July 9th, 2010

We invite posters under two categories:

- Presentation of recent or on-going work relating to models, logics,
tools, and/or applications with respect to discrete, stochastic and/or
continuous systems and properties.

- Overview of the recent research activities of a group, in relation
to the themes of MLQA.

We equally encourage submissions from both research leaders, and
junior researchers and PhD students.

Posters should be readable in size A3, and should be submitted in pdf
format to mlqa at imm.dtu.dk. They will be printed in size A1, if the
FLoC organisers permit.

Notification of your intention to submit, along with a title and short
description of the poster, should be sent by June 18th. We require
that we receive the final poster no later than June 25th, in order for
us to print it before the meeting. We will print and transport every
accepted poster, although if a poster does not print as expected, we
may require you to print it yourself.

*** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ***

If you have not yet registered for MLQA 2010, it is still possible to
do so via the FLoC website. We invite all interested researchers and
PhD students to participate.

http://www.floc-conference.org/registration.html

Note that regular registration is open until 30th June.

--
Flemming Nielson (acting chairman of MLQA)
Michael Smith, Nataliya Skrupnyuk (poster session organisers)

http://wiki.ercim.eu/wg/MLQA