[TYPES/announce] Open Research Positions at Microsoft Research Cambridge

Matthew Parkinson mattpark at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 13 11:14:09 EST 2011

The following advertisement might be of interested to readers of the TYPES mailing list.

Matt
---

 Open Research Positions

 We at MSR-Cambridge are seeking candidates from all areas of Computer
 Science, including theoretical foundations, systems, networking,
 programming languages, and machine learning. We are also interested
 in candidates doing research at the frontiers of Computer Science
 with other disciplines (such as finance, biology). We give higher
 priority to the overall originality and promise of the candidate's
 work than to the candidate's sub-area of specialization.

 The review of applications will begin on February 1, 2011, and
 candidates are strongly encouraged to submit applications by that
 date; however, applications will continue to be accepted at least
 until April 30, 2011.

Apply for a researcher position:
https://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/jobs/fulltime.aspx