[TYPES/announce] CFP: Workshop on Program Understanding (July 2 - 4, 2011, Novosibirsk, Russia)
shilov at iis.nsk.su
shilov at iis.nsk.su
Mon Feb 7 06:34:10 EST 2011
International Workshop on Program Understanding
July 2 - 4, 2011, Novosibirsk, Russia
The workshop is a satellite event of the 8th Ershov Informatics Conference
PSI'11 (June 27 - July 01, 2011, Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, Russia,
http://psi.nsc.ru/). The aim of the workshop is to provide an opportunity
for active researchers to establish cooperation, to exchange new ideas and
discuss in deep current trends and problems related to the following topics.
* formal and informal program models;
* program specification, transformation and verification;
* semantics and program analysis;
* programming paradigms;
* system re-engineering and reuse;
* integrated programming environments;
* software architectures;
* software maintenance and testing;
* program understanding and visualization.
(The list is not exhaustive.)
* Mikhail Bulyonkov, A.P.Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems,
Novosibirsk, Russia (mike at iis.nsk.su)
* Robert Gluck, DIKU, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen,
Denmark (glueck at acm.org).
* Kenichi Asai, Ochanomizu University, Tokyo, Japan (asai at is.ocha.ac.jp,
* Dmitry Bulychev, Sank-Petersburg State University, Russia
* Geoff Hamilton, Dublin City University, Ireland
(Geoff.Hamilton at computing.dcu.ie, http://www.computing.dcu.ie/~hamilton/)
* Andrei Klimov, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russia
(klimov at keldysh.ru, http://pat.keldysh.ru/~anklimov/)
* Sergei Romanenko, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russia
(sergei.romanenko at supercompilers.ru, http://pat.keldysh.ru/~roman/)
* Peter Sestoft, IT University of Copenhagen , Denmark (sestoft at itu.dk,
* Nikolay Shilov, A.P.Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems, Russia
(shilov at iis.nsk.su, http://www.iis.nsk.su/persons/shilov/shilov.htm)
* Andrey Terekhov, St. Petersburg State University, Russia
(Andrey.Terekhov at lanit-tercom.com, http://ant.tepkom.ru/)
All submissions must be in English, clearly written and in sufficient detail
to allow the Program Committee to assess the merits of the work. Electronic
submissions by email to pev at iis.nsk.su are welcome. Please use LaTeX2e and
do not exeed 12 pages limit (of A4 size). Submissions should be received by
April 22, 2011. The paper should indicate complete authors' addresses
(including e-mail addresses), affiliation and a short abstract. Authors will
be notified about PC decision by May 8, 2011.
Accepted papers will be published is a special complementary volume to
Proceedings of PSI'11 Conference that will be available at the workshop.
The workshop location is a picturesque resort nearby Novosibirsk.
* April 22, 2011 - paper submission by email to pev at iis.nsk.su
* May 8, 2011 - author notification.
* May 22, 2011 - final version due date.
* June 27 - July 01, 2011 - PSI'11 Conference.
* July 2 - 4, 2011 - PU Workshop.
More information about the Types-announce