[TYPES/announce] PSSV: final CFP & deadline extension (St. Petersburg, Russia).
shilov at iis.nsk.su
shilov at iis.nsk.su
Wed Mar 2 23:33:28 EST 2011
The Second Workshop on
Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications
(PSSV 2011, http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2011/ppsv2011)
6th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR-2011),
will be held on June 12-13, 2011 in St. Petersburg, Russia.
It will be the second edition of the workshop. The first inaugural
workshop PSSV-2010 took place June 14-15, 2010 in Kazan, Russia as
a part of 5th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia
Extended abstract submission: March 10, 2011
Notification: April 04, 2011
Official language: English
Scope and Topics
List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
* formalisms for program semantics
(e.g. Abstract State Machines);
* formal models and semantics of programs and systems
(e.g. labeled transition systems);
* semantics of programming and specification languages
(e.g. axiomatic semantics);
* formal description techniques (e.g. SDL);
* logics for formal specification and verification
(e.g. temporal logic);
* deductive program verification
(e.g. verification conditions and automatic invariant generation);
* automatic theorem proving
(e.g. combinations of decidable theories);
* model checking of programs and systems
(e.g. verification of finite-state protocol models);
* static analysis of programs;
* formal approach to testing and validation
(e.g. automatic test generation);
* program analysis and verification tools.
Research, work in progress and position papers are welcome.
* Valery Nepomniaschy
(Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, vnep at iis.nsk.su)
* Valery Sokolov
(Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia, sokolov at uniyar.ac.ru)
* Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham, UK),
* Sergey Baranov (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
* Michael Dekhtyar (Tver State University , Russia ),
* Nina Evtushenko (Tomsk State University, Russia),
* Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Andrei Klimov (Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow,
* Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
* Alexander Letichevsky (Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, Kiev, Ukraine),
* Alexei Lisitsa (University of Lliverpool),
* Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia),
* Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia).
Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of extended
abstracts (up to 8 pages, Lecture Notes in Computer Science style)
in English. Additional details may be included in an appendix up to
4 pages for Program Committee. Submissions should be in PDF format.
They should be sent (as attachments) by e-mail with subject line
"PSSV-2011" to Alexei Promsky (promsky at iis.nsk.su) and their
short abstracts should be sent (as attachments) to PSSV Chairs.
The acknowledgment will be send during 3 days.
Program committee plans to have regular sessions and posters
presentations. All accepted papers will be published in the
preliminary proceedings before the workshop and the volume of the
proceedings will be distributed at the workshop. Selected papers
will be published after the workshop in one of Russian peer-review
journals. At least one author of every accepted paper should present
a talk in the workshop.
More information about the Types-announce