[TYPES/announce] Types 2011 in Bergen 8 - 11 Sept. Submission deadline June 3.
bengt.nordstrom at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:35:50 EDT 2011
Types Meeting 2011
Bergen, 8 - 11 September 2011
The 18-th Workshop "Types for Proofs and Programs" will take place
in Bergen, Norway from 8 September to 11 September 2011. The CSL meeting will
take place in Bergen 12 - 15 September.
The Types Meeting is a forum to present new and on-going work in all
aspects of type theory and its applications, especially in formalized
and computer assisted reasoning and computer programming.
We encourage all researchers to contribute talks on subjects related
to the Types area of interest.
Those include, but are not limited to:
- Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
- Applications of type theory;
- Dependently typed programming;
- Industrial uses of type theory technology;
- Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
-Proof-assistants and proof technology;
- Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
- Links between type theory and functional programming;
- Formalizing mathematics using type theory.
The talks may be based on newly published papers, work submitted for
publication, but also work-in-progress. There are no formal
pre-proceedings. More details on www.types.name
Marc Bezem, Bergen University Bengt Nordström, Chalmers
More information about the Types-announce