[TYPES/announce] Treatise on Intuitionistic Type Theory

Johan Georg Granström georg.granstrom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:59:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am writing to promote my book "Treatise on Intuitionistic Type Theory",
recently published by Springer.  This book is based on my PhD thesis,
supervised by Per Martin-Löf.  Many of the ideas embraced in the book are
influenced by Martin-Löf.  I imagine that some readers of this list could
be sympathetic to such a book and take the liberty to promote it outright.

Here is a link to the book's official page:
http://www.springer.com/philosophy/book/978-94-007-1735-0

Best regards,

- Johan G. Granström