[TYPES/announce] 2-YEAR POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ON STRUCTURAL PROOF THEORY
agata at logic.at
Wed Sep 28 05:14:48 EDT 2011
2-YEAR POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ON STRUCTURAL PROOF THEORY
* The Vienna University of Technology is looking to recruit one
Postdoctoral Research Assistant to work on the FWF-funded
project "Nonclassical Proofs: theory, applications and tools", under the
direction of Agata Ciabattoni.
* The work will take place within the Institute of Computer Languages
(Theory and Logic group) of the Vienna University of Technology.
* The post is for an appointment of up to 24 months
and is available from January 2012.
* Applicants should have (or shortly expect to receive) a PhD in
Mathematics, Computer Science or a closely related field, a strong
background in structural proof theory, nonclassical logics, and,
preferably, knowledge of universal algebra or complexity theory.
Ability to work independently but also with academic colleagues
and PhD students, flexibility and teamwork, are all important
qualifications for this position.
* Further particulars, including details of how to apply, are available
* Potential applicants are also welcome to send informal inquiries to
Agata Ciabattoni (agata at logic.at)
* The closing date for applications is Thursday, December 1st 2011.
More information about the Types-announce