[TYPES/announce] Friendly F# - lots of free lecture notes/slides available

Giuseppe Maggiore giuseppemag at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi!

I wanted to notify whoever may be interested that we have just added a
(free) set of slides about the book. The slides *do not* require the
book and contain a lot of stuff that is also in the book, and we are
going to use them in our next semester courses in game development
(Verona) and functional programming (Venezia).

The slides can be found at http://fsharpgamedev.codeplex.com/

We hope someone finds them useful or interesting, and if anyone has
any notes or corrections to improve the work then please tell us :)
--
Giuseppe Maggiore
Ph.D. Student (Languages and Games)